Thu, 03/12/2020 - 15:38
POLIGAL GROUP DECLARES that:
- Several raw materials are produced in European and Asian countries, in which cases of human infection by Coronavirus Covid-19 have been confirmed.
- There are no cases of Covid-19 declared within employees at Poligal production sites.
- The raw materials used in our BOPP and CPP films reach temperatures of 250 oC in different points of our lines.
- The logistics flows of end-product last on average more than 1 week
PREVENTION and CONTENTION PLAN at POLIGAL:
- EMPLOYEES: Re-enforcement of hygiene rules and good practices were communicated and applied, and limited size of workgroups; following the local authorities recommendations.
- SUPPLIER, PROVIDERS & VISITORS: Restrict access to strategic and key areas/services, and new rules to be followed at POLIGAL sites have been communicated.
- END PRODUCT: POLIGAL can produce under request for customer’s safety stocks. In this case, contact our Commercial or Customer Service teams.
- RAW MATERIALS: Continuous risk evaluation is in process with our suppliers. Any important update will be communicated by Customer Service.
This statement will be updated when needed through our Commercial team and at the News section of our website.